Thursday 21 February 2013

pretty angsty

And so, almost everyone thinks that I am the maid now that school's over for me and that im only working on Tues, Thurs and Sats.

Honestly, my patience is running thin. It doesn't help that everyone's so bossy and lazy. Yes, i know you guys have got work/school earlier in the day but it is not as if i did nothing while at home, you see. Here I am worried about her condition and there you're chilling in front of the telly. Sadly, this isn't the first time I experience this. I sincerely hope you would change. God's willing.

And no, this is not part of the PMS package because I have been wanting to express this anger since forever.

That aside, I had the best Thursday afternoon, yes, only in the afternoon. Who would have thought eh that he would actually surprise me with a stalk of rose and a box of merci. Ahhhh, love is such a wonderful thing aye? And no, this isn't the honeymoon period in the relationship. In fact, it has been 29 months long. I am in so love. HAHAHA.




xoxo
angstygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment